Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,
Here is one of the rides we did up for SEMA 2011. This was a narly Raptor putting down high 700 rear wheel ponies. The customer, who builds cars for celebrities and big names such as Nicki Minaj, came to us with an idea to do some basic graphics with logos but after we did a layout for him with more of a half wrap type ensemble, he changed his mind. We designed and installed this wrap about a week prior to his shipping out the car to SEMA. The truck was a big hit at the show, where it resided in the SPC Light Performance Racing Booth.
Here are some before and after shots. Thanks for looking and as always for your support. Find us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube for the latest coming out of our shop and giveaways. If you would like more info or a quote on Custom Vehicle Wraps, Paint Protection, Detailing, Wheels or any of our other services feel free to email me at [B][email protected][/B] If you would like to order materials to wrap your own car, visit us at [B]www.StickGear.com[/B]Thanks Again!!

Before

Design

After

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
That Raptor is serious business. Great work, Shareef! Nice to meet you after the gR3 Premiere.

Reactions: Shareef

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
I was driving next to this truck on my way home from SEMA/Vegas! The Camaro on the trailer was un-real!

Reactions: Shareef

·
Registered
55 Posts
Offroad with 700hp = serious air....Let me borrow :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts