Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's been a great car, but given I don't track the car and really don't drive it the way it's meant too, I'm selling it to purchase something a little more civil, SL65 (not a BS). Most of you know the car, here are some selling points.
-Full front clear protection, including rear fenders, half of roof, lower rocker panel, A-pillars, Door Edges, Front Grille, Mirrors and extra removable film at under side in case of scrapes, at a cost of $3,500 by Premier Protective Films
-EVO Sport installed lowering springs, wheels spacers, Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel and door panel trim/clove box. CF was $6,000, previous owner had the springs and wheel spacers.
-Tint all around
-Custom indoor car cover $350
-RennTech Sounds Pipes (primary cats still in place) at a cost of $3,000
-Alcantara Black #9002 OEM Mercedes Benz headliner including Pillars, $2,000
-Carbon Fiber larger Air Box and newly installed BMC air filters, $2,500
-Carbon Fiber Mirror covers, $1,000
-MB Dealership installed OEM Blue Tooth, $2,500
-New Tires Michelin Sport SP2, just installed an only has 2 miles on them (driven directly from tire installer and parked) filled with Nitrogen, $1,800
-All fluids drained at 1,000 miles, $700 (including transmission) completed at MB Dealer
-Recent B service just completed at MB dealership with 5,000 miles, $400
-Always garaged and covered, hand washed after each drive, waxed with $500 wax every three months.
-5,900 miles

Car is perfect, not a scratch never driven in rain car has not been tracked or even driven aggressively, no burn outs, always garaged and only driven very occasionally on Sunday's in good weather. No pit marks on windshield, interior is perfect and no scuff marks at side buster on either the driver or passenger’s seat.

Let me know if you're interested, will be listing on Autotrader.

$79,500

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No thanks, but sweet looking Porsche...I've got my eyes on a 05 SL65...
Todd

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Favorite car in the price range. absolutely love it

GLWS and gl getting into the sl65!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Great price for a phenomenal car with excellent mods. Good luck Todd.

But you know, the White ones are faster... :eyebrows:

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
wow, that's a lot of car for that price

- chuck

·
Registered
78 Posts
If only it was White :( good luck with the sell awesome car.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys, I've got some offers but not willing to budge on the price. Had some tire kickers that wanted to test drive, obviously said NO. I will not even drive the car for fear of something happening to it, you know, murphy's law!

Todd

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Not at this time, most of the interest I have on the car all like the tastefully done mods.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts