Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, well...

Im letting her go. Its not because i dont enjoy the car anymore, its just that i dont really find the time to drive her.
I now have my GT3 RS and i first of all dont really need a second "track car", and secondly i want something more daily driveable.

The car is an honest two owner car, has been converted to a GT2 by the previous owner.
Lots of original parts have been used to make the car as beautiful as it is.
ive just put about 25k € into the car and now its just perfect.

its a lot of informaiton, so i would much rather discuss this over the phone. Since the car is more than 10 years old, it can be imported to canada without any problems.

just a few quick facts:

first registered in march 1996 in germany.
the chassis has done about 115.000 km, but engine and gearbox were rebuilt by the previous owner at around 90.000km
the engine has been recently checked for compression, has gotten two brand new K24 turbochargers and every gasket has been replacet.

If you are seriously interrested, just send me a message here on this forum and we will see how we can get into contact.

you can see quite a few pictures and some info on car in this thread here on the l4p : http://www.luxury4play.com/porsche/124195-i-joined-club-my-new-old-993-gt2.html

i would love to see her go into experienced and loving hands :)

Best regards !

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hi there. I have been after a RUF 993 turbo r for a while. This looks very interesting. I have read your thread on it. What price range are you looking to get for this. Thank you.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am willing to start negotioations around 145.000 € :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts