Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's time to move back to Porsches. I absolutely LOVE, this car, but I made the mistake of buying a garage queen and just can't bring myself to driving it on a more regular bases, as I had initially intended too. I looked for a over one year to find this no stories, completely stock, adult driven and PERFECT CLK BS, not easy now that our BS are 6 years old. I wish I had pictures of the underside, because it looks and is as clean as the paint work. I know many say this, but it really does look brand new. I welcome all inspections. When I bought it, I drove it directly to the film installer, has film on over 50% of the paint, and then drove it directly to MB of Walnut Creek (I will provide the lead tech that works on all my MB, he can attest to the mechanical and overall condition of the car) and had the 5 year service ($3k). Went overboard and had the spark plugs replaced, and the batteries and the belt (even though it didn't need it). If you speak with the tech that works on my MB, you'll fond how much of a nut I am when it comes to buying the right cars and maintaining them. I don't allow them to drive or wash it and I always cover the seats with a seat cover (the bolster has absolutely zero wear)

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

2008 Mercedes CLK 63 AMG Black Searies - SF Bay Area

Reactions: Justin D

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
What an incredibly clean example. I honestly don't think there is another car out there I would rather have than this one.

Doubt you will need any luck selling, just hope it goes to a good home.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I've had a lot of inquires, I'm patient, so we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all. Is it that challenging to import to Canada?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Wow that's clean! How did you keep the seats so freaking new looking?

EDIT: Only 2300 miles. Derp.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Beautiful car. Saw (and heard one) today and it too was silver.....mean looking car. Good luck selling. What Porsche are you looking into if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thx. Looking at getting back into 1997 993 TT.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Unbelievably clean example! GLWS!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts