Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been sitting on this site and have not done anything with it.

www.besttraffic center.com

It is a site that sells guaranteed hits to webpages. The reason why this is so important is because it jumpstarts your hits, you increase your page rank and it also makes your site more profitable. The hits are NOT supposed to be used to sales purpose, but this type of business is very high in demand for people who are trying to either sell their business, or if they just started one.

I have a wholesale I will give you the contact info for and all you have to do is add you paypal link.

I'm not really sure how much this is worth, so lets say $1100 OBO.

Hosting is free for about another 4 months.

·
Banned
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you want to try and run with this idea I'm game. I just don't have enough time and ran out of $ for advertising.

Call or text me if you are serious about it Corey

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
If you want to try and run with this idea I'm game. I just don't have enough time and ran out of $ for advertising.

Call or text me if you are serious about it Corey
I'm always open to ideas. Just call me at your earliest convenience. My phone is on 24/7 and I answer 99.9% of the time regardless of who it is. Doesn't matter about time either, you know that I'm a promoter and I'm up at weird hours...

·
Registered
220 Posts
What kind of income is the site bringing in?
Can you please pm some more info? I'm in the process of launching a couple sites and am interested in this as well.

Thank you!

·
Banned
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What kind of income is the site bringing in?
Can you please pm some more info? I'm in the process of launching a couple sites and am interested in this as well.

Thank you!
No income. I never had the time/money to properly advertise it

To the others, I sent you emails

1 - 12 of 12 Posts