Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OPEN to solid offers -

I have for sale out of my personal collection of vehicles a 2010 Chevy Camaro RS 2LT Black Widow Edition with the following upgrades:

7000 miles on the vehicle

This is the new version RS 2LT with new XENON lights in front and reverse back up sensors for safety while backing up.

a. Custom designed MRT Exhaust system (from Headers all the way to the mufflers with wide tips) Aggressive and loud with lower weight than factory

b. AirAid Cold Air Throttle Body Spacer (Vortex air intake for improved air flow above the 3K band on RPM)

c. Full Year paid package of OnStar Transferable to new owner

d. Full Package upgrade on OnStar Phone system to make call if you do not have your phone or no signal in bad situation

e. Matte Black Rims (OEM) - Done by Specialty Car Craft

f. Dark Tints on windows

g. Carbon Fiber badges front and back

h. Sleek design removal of CAMARO insignia along front sides

i. All Maintenance done at 2000 and 4000 miles by both Chevy and 3rd party reviewers and certified mechanics.

j. break calipers will be painted to match interior prior to sale.

k. 100% under warranty from Chevy North America.

l. All Chrome Parts have been blacked out ... NO CHROME edges on lights on the rear lights.

Vehicle is sponsored at some level by Specialty Car Craft in Los Angeles and has more possibility for upgrades through them if you can get a deal done at some level of cash / sponsorship / event coordination level.

Vehicle price is at a HUGE discount from all finance charges and upgrades. All transaction will take place in PERSON ONLY and you must acquire your own financing. NO Money Orders or personal checks will be accepted or foreign transfers, IN PERSON SALE ONLY! There will be no joy rides, test drives of this vehicle, either you know what you want or you don't.

If you should have any question please feel free to call me but please email me FIRST ... AGAIN EMAIL ME FIRST before you call with any questions!

Rick - 213-479-0369
[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts