Luxury4Play.com banner

Seeking a little advice on a speeding ticket

4K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  toledo81 
#1 ·
Been a long time since I've gotten a speeding ticket. Got one today up in Liberty/Sullivan Co., NY.

79 in a 65. Came with a 2nd page -Supporting Desposition - speed verified by laser, model LTI-ULTRALYTE. He said he was on an overpass and tagged me.

My question is: Would you plead not guilty in an effort to show up, and get it reduced? Its 2 hrs from my home. Or am I just done on this one, and its not worth trying to fight it especially with the supporting deposition and at this distance?

Thanks guys

#2 ·
Give Casey Raskob a call 914-271-5383 or check out his site NY NYC Speeding Ticket Lawyer New York Speeding Ticket Attorney I fortunately have not had to use his services (KNOCK ON WOOD) but I now many people from my Ducati club-DESMO that have used him w/ great results.

Definitely don't just pay it, fight it!

#7 ·
Audi...was coming back from visiting SUNY Cortland with my daughter, and taking it easy...I thought :eek:hwell:

#8 ·
only care about the points

#12 ·
In NY, plead not guilty, then when you get your court date, postpone it the max number of times (currently at 3) which buys you almost 2 years at today's rate. Your chances of the cop not showing up are MUCH higher.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.