Luxury4Play.com banner
41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
I would give something very very valuable to me to have an F40 and that particular skud!

Awesomeness at its finest!

·
Super Moderator
9,537 Posts

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Dang man, a magic trio. If you don't mind me asking; what car do you drive?
He drives something more reliable than those 3!!!!! :D :D :D

Seriously, he does!

Tony, with your "other" experiences, have you also done work on NSX's or do you just prefer Ferrari's (basing a lot on the personalities you may run into with the NSX crowd.) Never had a chance to ever ask that before.

·
Sponsor
10,268 Posts
He drives something more reliable than those 3!!!!! :D :D :D

Seriously, he does!

Tony, with your "other" experiences, have you also done work on NSX's or do you just prefer Ferrari's (basing a lot on the personalities you may run into with the NSX crowd.) Never had a chance to ever ask that before.
#1. Those three cars ARE as reliable as what I drive. They just don't go off road as well. :wink: MTK's Scuderia has the same mileage as my truck. :D

#2. The reason I named the company TT Competizioni (competition) is cause I don't want to be locked into any brand. I tune Ducatis, MV Agustas, Ferraris, Porsches, Ariel Atoms, Mercedes, etc. Its all about the client who wants it done right.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
1. I see. Since I'm not a F-car owner, I don't have much of an idea of reliability issues so I accept your word as the truth on it.

2. Good to know (and for others I guess); I appreciate your perspective, and respect the knowledge.

·
Registered
461 Posts
#1. Those three cars ARE as reliable as what I drive. They just don't go off road as well. :wink: MTK's Scuderia has the same mileage as my truck. :D

#2. The reason I named the company TT Competizioni (competition) is cause I don't want to be locked into any brand. I tune Ducatis, MV Agustas, Ferraris, Porsches, Ariel Atoms, Mercedes, etc. Its all about the client who wants it done right.
A guy with your talents deserves to get paid.

If you want things done right it costs, almost always.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
41 - 60 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.