Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Challenge Stradale, th F40 and the 430 Scuderia have been modified and are maintained by TT Competizioni aka member Challenge it

more pics from ITZ|Kirb coming soon . . . .

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Yeah thats a deadly trio right there

·
Sponsor
10,268 Posts
I better not say this too loud, but those three cars are owned by my three favorite customers. Coolest people, easiest to work with, just want it done right, don't grind on price, don't demand unrealistic time constraints, all three great drivers, two of which have professional racing experience. These guys are also the first three customers that followed me when I left the dealer - for that, I have huge respect. :bow1:

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
These guys are also the first three customers that followed me when I left the dealer - for that, I have huge respect. :bow1:
a testiment to your abilities and their faith in you!!!! :bow1:

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
I better not say this too loud, but those three cars are owned by my three favorite customers. Coolest people, easiest to work with, just want it done right, don't grind on price, don't demand unrealistic time constraints, all three great drivers, two of which have professional racing experience. These guys are also the first three customers that followed me when I left the dealer - for that, I have huge respect. :bow1:
Amen to that.

·
Registered
272 Posts
damn dude, how does working on those cars and cars like it feel? when you go and just change the battery on a lexus or alternator whatever does it all feel the same to come back and do the same job on cars with the caliber of these. and then people having so much confidence in you do you ever go at it a little nervous with regards to the high cost of the cars and the liability associated with any possible work mistake. i do a timing belt on a 30,000 dollar car and i check everything 5 or 6 times.

Eddie

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.