Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
L4P,

Some of you may know that i had bought a jacket from S2N back in the end of 2009 and the jacket is sick. Wore it around a trendy area of NYC a few months ago and people were loving it!

Well today i placed another order but much larger --- 2 watches, 2 tshirts, a long sleeve button down, and a tshirt for my girlfriend.

Just to let you know, this place has SICK gear at great prices. My girl will never see this tshirt anywhere and getting this stuff shipped to your door is just awesome. If there is a problem - Abel will solve it. Simple as that.

Update to this post with pictures of jacket + new gear soon!! :D

Jon

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But will he check out the hook why my dj revolves it?
Yea, he even comes back with a brand new addtion ~

Word to you mother!

Thanks for the order. Can't wait to see your pics!
No problemo homie! I'll be in nassau, bahamas in two weeks chillin out so hopefully i have some time to snap some cool pics of my gear down there in the islands. ;)

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
:itdidnthappen:

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I got 2 jackets an army green and a black one, been wearing them all the time and getting lots of compliments. Even the shorties told me I look hip. Doing it right.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Nice jon! i have a jacket i got last fall that looks very similar. i love the military style jackets.

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got 2 jackets an army green and a black one, been wearing them all the time and getting lots of compliments. Even the shorties told me I look hip. Doing it right.
Nice Raw --- the man makes the jacket but these cool alpha ones certainly help :D

Nice jon! i have a jacket i got last fall that looks very similar. i love the military style jackets.
Yo Greg, im gonna wear it this weekend up in NYC...be out in the upper west side this sat night - get at me!!

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
Jacket looks great. If I didn't already have one similar I would pick it up. Thanks for the pics.

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
5,744 Posts
Damn, that's the jacket I wanted. Looking good, Jon.

-Markus-

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damn, that's the jacket I wanted. Looking good, Jon.

-Markus-
Get it Markus. Its comfy, warm but not heavy, and if you have a shaved head like me makes you look very army-like :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts