Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had the pleasure to do some work on a 430 Scud... Top 5 car that I have ever driven.

We were approached to do the ultimate suspension upgrade because the customer, believe it or not, Auto-Xs the car. You know, cones and a timer in a big parking lot. Not what i would do with a scud, but when you look at the numbers on paper, its the perfect car for it. Long story short, the rules said that we can put as big of a tire on it as possible, Shock/spring package was open as were the bushings. At the end we ran HRE C90 with 295s in the front and 335s in the rear. The car had a huge foot print under it. We chose Moton 3way adjustable dampers right from the challenge car blueprints. We then got the 430 Challenge car control arm bushings and installed them as well. The Sway-bars were from Novitec and the brake pads also came from the Challenge car parts bin. here are some pictures of the build.

Hope you enjoy

The beautiful The awesome The...

Here are the New Triples

More goodies, The Challenge car A-arm bushings before install

Rear shock/spring installed with bushings in A-arms

Same up front

Here you can see how we made the front canister mounts. Mounted in the front luggage compartment you can get to the hi and low speed compression adjustment dials.

Sitting on the stock wheels.

Here is a picture of the stock rubber still in the control arm ready for the challenge car upgrade.

the customer wanted to dial in some big camber numbers so we had to push the lower control arm out with our custom LCA mount hardware

More to come

Kindest

B

·
Registered
936 Posts
A Scuderia at the AutoX is something I would have to see to believe. :D

Nice work though, I bet that Scud is glued to the road.

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
nice!!!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
That is some amazing work. Truly taking it to the next level, I will be checking every thread from BBI from here on out.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
HAHAHAH talk about bringing a AK47 to a fist fight I would love to see the faces of the other people at those auto x events. Drool

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
sick job.

cant wait for an update.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
that is one HELL of a suspension setup on an amazing car...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts