Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I was out enjoying the wonderful fall weather today when I suddenly heard the sound of what could only be a supercar. I quickly readied my camera and what did I see coming around the bend? A black Lamborghini Murcielago with a Red Racing Stripe, custom black wheels / rims, and yellow / gold brake calipers. Never before have I seen a Murcielago in this configuration. The red racing stripe is pretty unique for a Murc. I really like the way this particular Lamb is styled. What do you guys think of it? Also, why are there so few Murcielagos with racing stripes in comparison to other exotics like Gallardos or F430's?

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
The only lambo I know that came with the racing stripe is the Valentino Edition Gallardo's. I thank god for it because racing stripes are ghey

·
Registered
901 Posts
I think that thing looks super clean!! where was this @?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Any idea why so few Lambos have racing stripes?
cause owners have to put it on themselves (outside of the balboni)...and most wouldn't do such a thing :)
I put a gold one on for the rally last year though...off center on the driver side though (like any self respecting racing/rally stripe SHOULD be :)...but it was just cause I wanted to spot my car in the chopper shots vs the bevy of other black lambos that were on the drive :)

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cause owners have to put it on themselves (outside of the balboni)...and most wouldn't do such a thing :)
I put a gold one on for the rally last year though...off center on the driver side though (like any self respecting racing/rally stripe SHOULD be :)...but it was just cause I wanted to spot my car in the chopper shots vs the bevy of other black lambos that were on the drive :)
Now that explanation makes a lot of sense! LOL... Also, props to you for rolling with the stripe to differentiate your Gallardo in the rally. Good thinking. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts