Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Savini Wheels SEMA Party 2010 Recap

First of all, I have to say WOW! This was a crazy, fun, ridiculous, insane, NSFW night! With over 15,000 sq. ft. of space to work with, they managed to fill it with a theater, bowling alley, two bars, one night club, and one VIP room.... not to mention the pool, kitchen, 7 bathrooms, etc...

We would also like to thank our sponsors, photographers, Nico Santucci, and everyone else who made this event possible!

The following pictures are just a glimpse of the theme, atmosphere, and what you missed. For more party pics, you can view the album here: Savini Wheels SEMA Party 2010 pictures by SaviniForgedWheels - Photobucket

Harry Winston

Tod's

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Now thats what I call a party, I heard nothing but good about the shindig. $100 gift certificates in every bag, celebs every where and 2 ladies per every man. Damn you guys do it right. Looking forward to a long term relationship with the Savini crew. I heard one of you guys drives around in his lambo at 80 with the doors open. ;)

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
Now thats what I call a party, I heard nothing but good about the shindig. $100 gift certificates in every bag, celebs every where and 2 ladies per every man. Damn you guys do it right. Looking forward to a long term relationship with the Savini crew. I heard one of you guys drives around in his lambo at 80 with the doors open. ;)

Ditto - I was stuck at hip hop clubs with 10000000000 dudes...

fail

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Great party guys. Lots of Celebs and hot ladies for the boys. Doing it right. You should post up a pic of Daisy. :whistle:

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
it was nice to meet you all the the sema show, you guys had some sick cars!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts