Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some of our studio shots with different color combos that are available... Input would be appreciated!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Are you trying to give me a heartattack? Dam they look sweet, great job guys... any pics with them on cars and trucks?

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Cocaine Lips FTW, those on a white SV hmmmmmmm.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I do not say this lightly, expecially in the company of Vossen and D2, but these are some of THE BEST LOOKING and most creative wheels I have seen in a long time. I would only have to decide, would I rather buy the wheels, or stock in your company.. LOL.

Looking forward to seeing them out and about. Nice Work!!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the great compliment Reme! I hope you dont mind, but I would like to post this on our blog and Facebook page... Ill leave your name off if you wish. :D

I do not say this lightly, expecially in the company of Vossen and D2, but these are some of THE BEST LOOKING and most creative wheels I have seen in a long time. I would only have to decide, would I rather buy the wheels, or stock in your company.. LOL.

Looking forward to seeing them out and about. Nice Work!!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We have the Mono block SM1 that is a solid 5 spoke (not multi-piece tho). We have also been playing with the idea of doing the SV-8c without the "v" outside the main 5 spoke. We have not done it yet, but maybe an order will help push us in the rigt direction?? :D :whistle:

Looks nice. Do you have a solid 5 star concave ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts