Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we have a White Nissan GT-R and we have installed a Satin Clear Bra on the entire surface of the GT-R. We also wrapped the front grille, mirrors, rocker panels, air inlets, rear spoiler, and rear valiant with carbon fiber vinyl. Clear Bra Paint Protection film is 8mils thicks and is the best way to protect your vehicle's paint against rock chips, road debris, flying insects, and other unforseen elements when driving your prized possession. But with the Satin Clear Bra Protection the finish becomes satin instead of glossy and the paint becomes highly reflective and metallic. The process is fully reversible as you always have an option of peeling the Satin Protection film off the car to find the original paint in perfect condition. The material and the process is also a lot less expensive then painting the vehicle.

Satin-White-GT-R-01.jpg Satin-White-GT-R-02.jpg Satin-White-GT-R-03.jpg Satin-White-GT-R-04.jpg Satin-White-GT-R-05.jpg Satin-White-GT-R-07.jpg Satin-White-GT-R-08.jpg Satin-White-GT-R-09.jpg Satin-White-GT-R-10.jpg Satin-White-GT-R-11.jpg Satin-White-GT-R-12.jpg

·
Registered
640 Posts
Could we get some more high-res shots of the difference between where it's clear-bra'd and where it isn't? I'm really interested in doing this, especially if I do Targa or more events.

·
Gold Sponsor
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Could we get some more high-res shots of the difference between where it's clear-bra'd and where it isn't? I'm really interested in doing this, especially if I do Targa or more events.
The entire GT-R is covered with the Satin Clear Bra. I will be sure to get some high-res shots of the next vehicle that we do with a Full Front Clear Bra. You will not be able to see the difference between what has been covered with Clear Bra and what has not been covered when we do a Custom Seamless install. This means we wrap around the edges which requires us to remove emblems, mirrors, head lights, etc. By removing these items it allows us to cover more surface area giving our clients' vehicle more protection.

When a Clear Bra kit is installed, the clear bra is has been pre-cut to fit/cover part of the hood, front grill, and or mirrors. You will see a line across the hood where the clear bra stops, you will see areas around the head lights and turn signals that are not completed covered/protected with Clear Bra.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts