Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Lexani LT 704. what do u guys think? :)
Ok, the ride looks amazing, but I have two major issues. First, those rims are awful - such a clean ride deserves nice, clean rims (like some flat black Rinspeeds). Second, why does it have Revere badging? There's not a single Revere piece on the ride...

·
Registered
294 Posts
It's a slow process

Ok, the ride looks amazing, but I have two major issues. First, those rims are awful - such a clean ride deserves nice, clean rims (like some flat black Rinspeeds). Second, why does it have Revere badging? There's not a single Revere piece on the ride...
I'm still a student so, unfortunately for me- money doesn't grow on trees, so it's a slow process.

Theres still a lot of changes I want to do:
1 - Rims
2 - 2010 full face conversion (headlights, bumper etc.)
3- then rewrap! :clap:

and as for the "Revere" I know i don't have any Revere parts on my car, but Revere is the only cool word that exists within the "Range Rover" Alphabet and coincidentally the Revere Bodykit already took that name so I don't really care If I dont have any of their stuff. :D

selling the wheels off my range rover sport if you are interested price is obo for l4p members...
Thanks for the offer, I'll will let u know when my decision is final! :)

wOw guys!

that looks bonkers----

gotta love Sam's Sign's!!!!!!!!
Thanks Knick! Your Riviera Inspired me!:wink::)

·
Registered
854 Posts
Ride looks good!! Just don't go with those Lexani's. I'm running a set of 22" RedBourne Saxon's in black that look good and won't break your bank.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I'm still a student so, unfortunately for me- money doesn't grow on trees, so it's a slow process.

Theres still a lot of changes I want to do:
1 - Rims
2 - 2010 full face conversion (headlights, bumper etc.)
3- then rewrap! :clap:

and as for the "Revere" I know i don't have any Revere parts on my car, but Revere is the only cool word that exists within the "Range Rover" Alphabet and coincidentally the Revere Bodykit already took that name so I don't really care If I dont have any of their stuff. :D

Thanks for the offer, I'll will let u know when my decision is final! :)

Thanks Knick! Your Riviera Inspired me!:wink::)

How does a student afford a Range Rover to begin with??

·
Registered
693 Posts
that's not my only car. :whistle: but I'm blessed. that's why.
:clap: nothing wrong with that - I'm sure there are plenty of us on here (myself included) that haven't truly earned it. Anyways, your ride would look dirty with the 22" RedBourne Saxons. Flat black rims would complete the look... Didn't mean to criticize so harshly either, I was just confused about the badging; BUT, I still maintain that almost all Lexani rims are horrid (to each their own though, I've ordered Overfinch Monobloks for my '11, which are as clean and plain as they go so different tastes).

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Looks good!
Although I'm kinda sick of matte black cars..
However, please stay away from Lexani or anything like that!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Thanks for all the comments guys. Car came out great. Satin Black looks great with the carbon. Satin Black is definitely a big trend now, I'm waiting to see what the next big trend will be. I'm thinking satin colors or matte colors. Maybe Full Carbon Wraps, who knows.

As far as the Badging goes, he ordered Range Rover logos to make up the word Revere, because he liked the definition so much. There is the aftermarket company as well, but How many cool words can you come up with those letters?! The 2010 LED lights and Satin Painted Grill work smooth with the wrap. Glad you all enjoyed

Who's Next!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
the side skirts better in metallic color not the original mat , but the carbon fiber is not the choice ,

good job on others fabulous

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
the side skirts better in metallic color not the original mat , but the carbon fiber is not the choice ,

good job on others fabulous
Thanks!

Satin black with the carbon wrap looks so bada$$. Love it and thanks for sharing Shareef. :) You guys at Sams Signs do some amazing work and always shows. Great work as always.
Thanks EE. Always good when one Professional appreciates another! Your work is great.

·
Registered
216 Posts
agreed the lexani rims are horrible! flat black wheels or maybe some machined looking wheels to make some contrast...

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
love the satin black
cant wait to see it with wheels

41 - 60 of 63 Posts