Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there L4P Fam. Here is a wrap we're doing for a L4P member and gR2kx participant. We're wrapping his Range Rover Sport in Satin Black with Carbon Fiber accents and custom badging. Keep posted for updates on the wrap for the next three days. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

Please PM me or email at [email protected] for more info on custom vehicle wraps, Paint Protection and more. L4P discounts available. Updates will also be posted on our facebook. Friend us if you havent already. Link is in my Sig. Thanks!

Before / Breakdown

·
Registered
854 Posts
Subscribed!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Subscribed! Also, what sort of custom badging?

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are some parts of the vehicle that are wrapped in Carbon Fiber. The rockers, side vents, rear trim and portion of the grill will be wrapped in carbon Fiber. Do you think we should do the pillars on the vehicle as well? Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
854 Posts
I don't thing the pillars would look good in carbon. I would do those satin black to match the rest of the car.

Here are some parts of the vehicle that are wrapped in Carbon Fiber. The rockers, side vents, rear trim and portion of the grill will be wrapped in carbon Fiber. Do you think we should do the pillars on the vehicle as well? Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
those carbon wrap bits look great
Thanks Cooper!

I don't thing the pillars would look good in carbon. I would do those satin black to match the rest of the car.
Noted, thanks for the input

+1. See Onyx Concept (Range Rover > Sport 2010 > Scroll right).
I think we may leave them satin. Thanks buddy.

Heres some more pics. We ran out of Satin, so we waited on UPS to arrive with the materials. After no show, we called at around 2pm to find out that the material had been "lost" by UPS. Hmmm, a box that says Matte Black Vinyl somehow got lost?! Sure, sounds like somebody got a roll of vinyl that works at UPS! Damn thieves. Good thing I'll have another roll by 8am.

Heres some more Carbon Shots

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Is that the 3M Di-Noc stuff, or something different?

·
Registered
294 Posts
yo bro, maybe it would also be a good idea to make the back and front grey sensors area carbon fiber as well to make it match with the side skirts.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is that the 3M Di-Noc stuff, or something different?
Different. More shiny and realistic and wraps better.

Lookin good!
Thanks Yanky!!

yo bro, maybe it would also be a good idea to make the back and front grey sensors area carbon fiber as well to make it match with the side skirts.
Those rings around the Sensors are too small for that bro. Heres some updates of your ride!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hood Done

Rear
We went ahead and installed the 2010 Rear LED Tail Lights for the customer as well.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts