Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[/YOUTUBE]Went down to the monthly POC Autocross at Qualcomm Stadium on Saturday.

They had a pretty good variety of cars running laps, from beat up old 914s to a couple guys that looked like they took their weekend hobby pretty seriously. Even a couple 997's that looked way too new to be out there but what the heck, it's only money.

I spotted a couple cool GT3s in the Lot. These two weren't participating, merely spectating.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
nice

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I think that White/Orange one was at Ferrari San Diego last year (or at least there was one just like it in the showroom). Love that color combo!!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks great. perfect colors. any action shots or vids?
I did manage to do a bit of Flip Cam videoing and I'll post a vid once I get it edited. Not the best video work but it should be pretty cool. I was actually amazed at how fast some of these guys were going.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think that White/Orange one was at Ferrari San Diego last year (or at least there was one just like it in the showroom). Love that color combo!!!
I would have to think it's the same car. I talked with the GT3 RS owner, super nice guy and he's owned it since last October. He mentioned trading in an 'old unnamed Model' Ferrari on it so it makes sense. He also mentioned yanking out 200+lbs. of stereo box behind the roll bar along with the Amps in the trunk. Perhaps that also rings a bell but as you mentioned, not many around in that color combo. Definitely looked great with the sun shining on it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Too bad they didn't take those GT3s out on the track wherenthey belong.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts