Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CORRECTION: It's November 13th, Saturday morning.

Well, new plans as of this upcoming weekend. This will be a WEEKLY meet! Any type/model/brand/color car is welcome to come, anyone! My Co-Worker and I will be bringing a new car every week from Symbolic Motors if we don't have plans that morning. Most likely we will bring Lamborghinis/Rolls-Royces/Ferraris ect, but it doesn't mean that it's an all exotic meet. We've had PLENTY of BMW's, Mustangs, Porsches, Hondas, and a great amount of classic cars. We're trying to make this big for San Diego due to Irvine being quite a drive for most of us.

I will be handing out free lanyards to anyone who comes!

ALL CARS WELCOME
7:00am-9:00am
Carlsbad Company Stores
5620 Paseo Del Norte Suite #124
Carlsbad, California 92008

It's a huge lot so no worries about parking, plenty of good food places and it should be a great turnout. ANYONE is welcome to bring ANY car that they have and ANYONE they want to bring!!! Just no burnouts, donuts or anything that could get us in trouble.

DIRECTIONS:
From I-5 exit Palomar Airport Rd
Head EAST (from I-5S-Left, from I-5N-Right)
Turn LEFT on Paseo Del Norte
At first light turn RIGHT into shopping center
Enter and turn RIGHT at T-intersection into SOUTH parking lot.

Hope to see you there! Keep an eye out for us ( Spencer and Nick ) in any Symbolic car... feel free to introduce yourself, I will be handing out free lanyards as well for free.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm there with a 2010 Blacked out Jeep srt8, this will be my first SD meet--stoked to see all the rides and meet some cool peeps.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Love the blacked out Jeep. My lexus is blacked out too. Do you get pulled over all the time like me? LOL

Boys I can't make this one. I would love a lanyard save me one porfavor!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Love the blacked out Jeep. My lexus is blacked out too. Do you get pulled over all the time like me? LOL

Boys I can't make this one. I would love a lanyard save me one porfavor!
The first week I was in SD I got hit 2 times, since then I have had no issues, thankfully. I bet the lex looks good, blk on blk-- is always a good sight to the eyes. With that said I was thinking of doing the main color on it matte pearl white with black accents... Def would be a one of a kind, what you think?

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'll be going. I'll be rolling with a few local people. Hopefully it doesn't rain this time.

Aimee, I'll grab one for you...

·
Registered
889 Posts
Alright, the weekend keeps on getting better and better. I'll be there with my truck.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I wish there was a Cars & Coffee in LA. OC, let alone San Diego, is too far for my liking.

Have fun guys!

·
Registered
26 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump!

Bringing out a Bentley SuperSports, white on black wheels... see everyone tomorrow morning...

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors

·
Registered
26 Posts
The Bentley was so sick, do you guys have a white lp560? I think I am going to upgrade from the 360 in the next month or 2? It was good meeting you guys all out there too.

We should all do a meet at the K1 racing building and race up some indoor carts. I'm sure they wouldn't mind. I'm down to setup or help setup if you guys would be down.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts