Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALL CARS WELCOME
7:00am-9:00am
Carlsbad Company Stores
5620 Paseo Del Norte Suite #124
Carlsbad, California 92008
This upcoming Saturday morning ( 10/30/10 )

It's a huge lot so no worries about parking, plenty of good food places and it should be a great turnout. ANYONE is welcome to bring ANY car that they have and ANYONE they want to bring!!! Just no burnouts, donuts or anything that could get us in trouble.

DIRECTIONS:
From I-5 exit Palomar Airport Rd
Head EAST (from I-5S-Left, from I-5N-Right)
Turn LEFT on Paseo Del Norte
At first light turn RIGHT into shopping center
Enter and turn RIGHT at T-intersection into SOUTH parking lot.

Bucky Lasek and his M3 at the meet.

I took all of these photos years ago, I haven't participated in over a year if not more. I'm going down with my Co-Worker Nick ( Symbolic Motors ) and we're bringing a pretty nice toy to let everyone see. :)

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors

·
Registered
187 Posts
Lol using my pic! Nice!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make it Spence. Did it get rained out anyway? I'm down go next month though!!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Let's get a big crew together for the next one. Just checked my calender though and I'll be in Palm Desert on 11/27 (an excuse to take a quick Thanksgiving vacation :D).

Maybe 11/20??

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I'm down to go as much as possible if we can get some people to commit to going more often.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I would go more too if I knew it was at least every other Sat or something. By the time it rolls around, I usually forget. Might have to check with the outlet mall folks too though.

·
Registered
225 Posts
in the past theyve said they have no problems with us being there as long as we continue to conduct ourselves in an appropriate manner; that and we are usually all gone before most stores open up so its not a giant issue.

·
Registered
241 Posts
We should get a big group of L4P'ers to either meet up at Cars & Coffee Carlsbad or Irvine. I am down to head down to Carlsbad with a group of cars from up here in OC.
Let's make something happen!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts