Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

So this is my first post here, and I guess I should start by introducing myself...

My name is Anish and I'm a watch nut. I saw some of the posts from my blog posted up on this forum previously, so I thought I'd join and maybe get involved in the community here...hope that's ok!

I have worked in the watch industry for over 10 years, but now my business is my blog! We create original watch and luxury content for our audience using our knowledge and passion for the above, and hope you guys enjoy what we share enough to keep following and interacting with us on L4P :)

Maybe I could start by sharing a video I just finished editing this morning, focussing on a recent luxury watch event we attended in London called Salon QP. The idea was to kind of show the event through our eyes, as the blog focusses on high end watches and also menswear. It was my first production, and it’s a bit nervous putting your own vision out there for people to see and critique…hope you guys enjoy it, and I would love to hear some feedback/comments!

Thanks for having me here.

Warm regards,
Anish

·
10,594 Posts
Hi guys,

So this is my first post here, and I guess I should start by introducing myself...I saw some of my posts from my blog posted up on this forum previously, so I thought I'd join and maybe get involved in the community here...hope that's ok! :)

Maybe I could start by sharing a video I just finished editing this morning, focussing on a recent luxury watch event we attended in London called Salon QP. The idea was to kind of show the event through our eyes, as the blog focusses on high end watches and also menswear.
It wasn't me I didn't do it. Excellent video. High end watches and mens fashion, interesting and appropriate. Welcome to the forum and we look forward to having you~!

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Awesome video! Welcome to the 4, I'm sure you'll fit right in with the watch aficionados here!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It wasn't me I didn't do it. Excellent video. High end watches and mens fashion, interesting and appropriate. Welcome to the forum and we look forward to having you~!
Haha I didn't point any fingers! Thank you for the compliment on the video, and the warm welcome.

Awesome video! Welcome to the 4, I'm sure you'll fit right in with the watch aficionados here!
Thank you Sir! Looking forward to being here and joining in!

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Welcome to the 4!

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Welcome, you'll fit right in here.

The watches at :59 and 1:19 are very nice.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Welcome aboard, I follow your Instagram feed so I know you'll bring us some quality watch material :clap:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you guys!

Welcome aboard, I follow your Instagram feed so I know you'll bring us some quality watch material :clap:
Oh awesome! Yeah I'll be quite active on here, it's a pretty cool place :D Planning another video tonight actually for a Hublot and Ralph Lauren event in London...hopefully it will be as well received!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Who makes that cashmere scarf at 1:19....jk. It just strikes me how the UK still dresses so damn old skool. Nice work.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Ive been to your site many times, great reviews and lots of eye candy! welcome, and please post lots of stuff!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts