Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend in the area with a Saleen S7 Twin turbo has invited me to be his personal photographer and videographer for his roadtrip to Watkins Glen, New York. He was invited to bring the car down for the annual concours event. Im honored to be asked to do this and plan to post all videos and pictures I take on this thread! My friend is also tagging along with his Audi R8. Should be a great event! I rented two new lenses in order to get the best images I can.

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
the S7 is such a big POS...

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
Ya mean..besides the fact tht it looks alright..the interior is dogshit..n it just doesn't really run right..;)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Ya mean..besides the fact tht it looks alright..the interior is dogshit..n it just doesn't really run right..;)
Oh the stories I've heard about a friends TT, random shit too like broken parking brake and broken seat belt.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
the S7 is such a big POS...
more like...its a BIG POS

and i know from 1st hand experience....

interior is put together like crap, engine bay is a disaster, car over heats, doesn't run right at all, constant problems. Best thing is my friend who was the engineer on the S7 is very busy. He gets paid to fix them all since Saleen is gonzo!

·
Registered
139 Posts
What are the S7 TT's selling for these days? That's one car that would be fun to experience, but do have the sense it would be like a Mustang on steroids.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ebay 480k, thought about it but after all this feedback...
Most of these people haven't driven one, and or owned one so I wouldn't rely on their opinons to heaily. If you want real anwsers on weather or not to get one then go out and test drive one, or talk to some actual owners. I've seen the car in person, watched it launch. Ill be riding in it on track pretty soon, there are very few cars on this planet I would compare it to. Its sheer brute power, and rough aggresive style is unmatched. The supercars these days, everyone is saying are too calm and lack that special feeling of the car. The S7 has that feeling. Go out and drive one, and I gurentee you will change your mind.

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
Most of these people haven't driven one, and or owned one so I wouldn't rely on their opinons to heaily. If you want real anwsers on weather or not to get one then go out and test drive one, or talk to some actual owners. I've seen the car in person, watched it launch. Ill be riding in it on track pretty soon, there are very few cars on this planet I would compare it to. Its sheer brute power, and rough aggresive style is unmatched. The supercars these days, everyone is saying are too calm and lack that special feeling of the car. The S7 has that feeling. Go out and drive one, and I gurentee you will change your mind.
or someone who has been around them for 5+ years and have been on the production line :whistle:

I suggest anyone wanting to buy one....SAVE YOUR MONEY and buy something else!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts