1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up L4P!

Hope everyone had a great summer.

SALE SALE SALE.

Check out Sonbol-Watches for $100 off any watch. But wait. That's not all. L4P members get an additional discount. PM me with interest.

SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES.

I have about 30 watches that have been used to show off in a custom case. Many have been tried on but never worn for more than a few minutes. Huge discounts given. PM me with interest.

::::::::::: And now for the BIG announcement :::::::::::

44mm men's and women's Sonbol Watches for 2011! Stay tuned for sneak peeks!

CHEERS!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Cant wait, since you have gotten involved with Sonbol things have really taken a different turn. Last week at 11-99 run in LA I saw at least 15 people wearing them all L4P members. Thanks for offering this to 4 members first. Miss you brother. We got to get out soon.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
AWESOME.

cant wait to see them.

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
can you list what watches are samples? Or pretty much all of them

Price? thinking of picking up another sonbol

·
Silver Sponsor
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cant wait, since you have gotten involved with Sonbol things have really taken a different turn. Last week at 11-99 run in LA I saw at least 15 people wearing them all L4P members. Thanks for offering this to 4 members first. Miss you brother. We got to get out soon.
Very cool. Miss you, bro!

·
Silver Sponsor
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
can you list what watches are samples? Or pretty much all of them

Price? thinking of picking up another sonbol

I will get the run down tomorrow.

I know there are skeletons, militia, graphs, left bites, two golden series, and a number of genesis.

PM me if you have one in particular and I'll get you an answer with a price.
Thanks !

·
Registered
448 Posts
i am interested to see the 44mm version, although i have been less than happy (in fact down right disappointed) with my sonbol, i am confident that it is just circumstance, not the company

·
Silver Sponsor
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i am interested to see the 44mm version, although i have been less than happy (in fact down right disappointed) with my sonbol, i am confident that it is just circumstance, not the company
Sorry to hear you are not happy. We will make it right! PM me your issue and we will get it handled right away.

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts