1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up L4P!

Hope everyone had a great summer.

SALE SALE SALE.

Check out Sonbol-Watches for $100 off any watch. But wait. That's not all. L4P members get an additional discount. PM me with interest.

SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES.

I have about 30 watches that have been used to show off in a custom case. Many have been tried on but never worn for more than a few minutes. Huge discounts given. PM me with interest.

::::::::::: And now for the BIG announcement :::::::::::

44mm men's and women's Sonbol Watches for 2011! Stay tuned for sneak peeks!

CHEERS!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Cant wait, since you have gotten involved with Sonbol things have really taken a different turn. Last week at 11-99 run in LA I saw at least 15 people wearing them all L4P members. Thanks for offering this to 4 members first. Miss you brother. We got to get out soon.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
AWESOME.

cant wait to see them.

·
Silver Sponsor
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
can you list what watches are samples? Or pretty much all of them

Price? thinking of picking up another sonbol

I will get the run down tomorrow.

I know there are skeletons, militia, graphs, left bites, two golden series, and a number of genesis.

PM me if you have one in particular and I'll get you an answer with a price.
Thanks !

·
Registered
448 Posts
i am interested to see the 44mm version, although i have been less than happy (in fact down right disappointed) with my sonbol, i am confident that it is just circumstance, not the company

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.