Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the Hamilton Seaview 1000 from Salduchi and he told me it was in 99% condition! HE LIED! IT'S 100% CONDITION!!! He should go to jail for being the most awesome guy on earth!

Here is my new piece that I took with my NEW SAMSUNG EPIC while I was sitting in my Boss's office:

This watch is absolutely beautiful. I love this watch so much...it smells like spruce...I actually like it 1000x more than my Rolex.

After I get some time to relax I'll make a video comparison with my Epic on my Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust to a $20.00 Chinatown copy. Thanks so much Salduchi. You are awesome!

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
super clean watch, congrats!

·
10,594 Posts
:lol: Gotta admit, new guy on the block is pretty damn funny. Really glad you like your new piece. Looks great on you. Wear it in good health ~!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Fvck!!! I bit on the thread title like a big mouth bass......
Awesome watch!!!!

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
I was about to hop in here and vouch my ass off for Sal! Nice thread title :)

Sweet watch!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I like that watch a lot. I think that might be my next piece. I've been very happy with my current Hamilton, wouldn't mind another one and that one is stellar.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Why do people get all excited and are morely likely to jump into threads when there's drama. Ok you got me I was hoping for some myself. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Funny thread. Enjoy the new piece!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This forum has connected me to this beautiful watch. If it wasn't for all of you great guys (especially Salduchi) that just dealt with my annoying questions and constant decision changing I wouldn't have this watch on my wrist today.

I might sound a little too over dramatic cause yea it's just still a watch, but there is so much more to it. Salduchi, thanks so much for everything. You really have no idea how much you helped me out.

I completely lost all my confidence when my ex cheated on me last year (we were going to get married this year) and I've been slowly regaining it back. This watch has seriously put the swag right back into me. I got a new walk now thanks to you. I really appreciate you a lot, thanks so much for the sale and thanks to L4P for seriously being the best forum I have ever been on. I'll definitely be a lifer here.

Hope all of you enjoyed the thread hahaha. I hope no one's heart skipped a beat haha.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
I was about to post my positive experiences with Sal

:rofl:

We have all been rick rolled!

YOU JUST GOT RICK ROLL'D

Congrats on the new Ham, wear in good health. Glad to see a few people have a sense of humour still.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts