Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Bronze Sponsor
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan 370Z | Project Eye Candy Stage 1

This particular project started when our customer was looking for a reputable shop to make his dreams come true. After some time looking for a place he decided nothing in his area was worthy of doing the work. He drove 3 hours to SO FLA to drop it off at our door step. And then the project began...

Stage 1 Mods *Completed*

-Amuse Rear Bumper installed body work and painted
-Kenwood Rear Camera Install
-Gloss black roof wrap
-Front bumper repaint and clear bra install
-VOSSEN Limited Edition CV2's 20x9 | 20x10.5
-Hankook Ventus V12 245/35/30 285/30/30
-Full Detail
-Fast Intentions Exhaust
-Stillen Intakes
-Tune

Stage 2 Mods *On Deck*

-GTM Twin Turbo Kit
-Lowering Springs

Car came out great. Needs a lower and she will sit pretty! Thanks to the guys at VOSSEN wheels!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I'm a big Z enthusiast. The GTM turbo kit is a solid choice! Although, I've always preferred stock bodied cars. Put some dyno vids up!

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
I am debating about getting the new 370Z or save some cash on an older 350Z and spend the difference on mods. Any suggestions?
Depends on what your plans are for the build. Do you want a tame daily driver that's fun to drive with some basic bolt-ons or do you want a twin-turbo monster that can mash on people at the track as hard as it can on the street? The 370 is newer and has a better, more responsive motor just for I/H/E, but the 350 is cheaper and has much more tried and tested history with big power modification.
:)

·
Bronze Sponsor
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the comments! I have more pics coming up from the owner.

I am debating about getting the new 370Z or save some cash on an older 350Z and spend the difference on mods. Any suggestions?
After talking to the guys at GTM from what they've said the 370 works really well with their kit and the torque gains are incredible. I'm with everyone else in getting the 370 for sure! PM me if you have any other questions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts