Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Bronze Sponsor
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 Lamborghini Gallardo | Black Titanium Edition

Here we go again. Another build. Another car. We out did ourselves on this one. When we build cars we pay attention to every little detail and this build epitomizes that. The grain of each panel is perfectly aligned for a perfect application! We also applied some new techniques on this wrap with our new 3D embossed lettering. Very subtle mod but, makes a big IMPACT. The mod list on this car is a full 3M 1080 Brushed Black Metallic wrap with Carbon Fiber accents. Full door jambs done INNER and OUTER. Custom exhaust and throttle body and some one-off Rockstars originally made for the legend, Tony Hawk. To finish everything up we threw in some LED dome lights, wrapped the interior, seats were dyed, and cleaned up.

This bad ass ride is now tearing up the mean streets of downtown Fort Lauderdale and we are proud to have this car as one of our new additions to the stable and new member of the SAdesign Family.

Enjoy the pics and look out for a movie made for us on this build ;)

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Not feeling the wheels at all, and the overall look of the finish is just a tad off in my opinion. That being said, I'd still drive the hell out of it! Good work nonetheless.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Somehow change the center cap on the wheels and it'll look better. Just something about rockstar wheels on a G doesn't work out.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
I cannot express how horrible those wheels on the Gallardo are, but the wrap looks good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts