Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay okay okay okay, long time since I jumped on L4P. My wife still cant believe I sold my Z06 and have in coming suzuka 2014 R8 GT. I have never not owned a AMERICAN car. Sorry USA lol. I just fell in love. Let the mods begin. My friends sent me some pictures of Yachtlights car from boca FL area and I am in love. Bryan if your around I sent you a PM. I must see your car I did a search but couldn't find anything. Looking for wheels if she lets me splurge and some carbon accents.

Cheers ,

should I change my username no lol

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
congrats

recently let go of my z06. Was a nice car but dont miss it. Only thing I miss about it, it was the most fuel efficient car i've ever owned.

If you are ever out on this side and want to do a track day at PBIR or Homestead let me know. Im a driver coach and would be happy to work w you in it.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Def post pics when it comes in! Favorite color on the R8.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Very nice. What's the timeline, OP? Oh and congrats!!

Definitely should throw some ADV's on that beast.

·
Registered
22 Posts
There is no 2014 R8 GT in the US. Did you mean V10 or V10 Plus?

okay okay okay okay, long time since I jumped on L4P. My wife still cant believe I sold my Z06 and have in coming suzuka 2014 R8 GT. I have never not owned a AMERICAN car. Sorry USA lol. I just fell in love. Let the mods begin. My friends sent me some pictures of Yachtlights car from boca FL area and I am in love. Bryan if your around I sent you a PM. I must see your car I did a search but couldn't find anything. Looking for wheels if she lets me splurge and some carbon accents.

Cheers ,

should I change my username no lol

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Oh yeah congratulations and Suzuka Gray is an awesome choice for a finish. Great choice of a performance car, no doubt about it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts