Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Damn! This car is a KILLAAAA!!! I like it. Makes me want to sneak out into the night and drive too fast! Great job. :clap:

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Thanks GUYS!!!

Yeah, the lower grill was supposed to be black but the guys doing it talked me into it due to it being stainless and the fact that it would be very difficult to keep it looking good... they figured bugs, chips, power washing etc... would make it look pretty shitty...

what do you guys think?? I am definitely looking for a way :)
Try spraying it with Plasti-Dip, it's very resistant to rock chips and other debris that would normally chip paint. It's a matte black finish.

Grille and Audi rings both sprayed with Plasti-Dip.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Great choice of vehicle (love it)

However I agree w everyone else's opinion of blacking out lower mesh grill and headlights (probably the inside)

·
Registered
9 Posts
The S65 is a magnificent vehicle. The murder look really isn't for me. I think it devalues the look of the vehicle.

·
958 Posts
Thanks GUYS!!!

Yeah, the lower grill was supposed to be black but the guys doing it talked me into it due to it being stainless and the fact that it would be very difficult to keep it looking good... they figured bugs, chips, power washing etc... would make it look pretty shitty...

what do you guys think?? I am definitely looking for a way :)

really appreciate all the comments.

other than that car pulls almost as many looks as some of my other cars, especially in West Texas...

interesting car..

i just want to know how she rolls down the street..

we are in the market for one. with a touch less black..

good job ..

41 - 60 of 69 Posts