Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
I dig these for sure but do they have any more shallow v necks? Those are too big fo me.

·
Silver Sponsor
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
S2N | 46NYC | Lovable

46NYC | Lovable

46 has partnered with the International Justice Mission to create the lov46le tee. Every shirt you buy will help IJM secure justice for victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other violent oppression around the world.

Enjoy everything you love about the fit, feel and durability of a soft vintage t-shirt, in a brand new 46 version.

SuperSoft Blend (50% Polyester / 50% Cotton) construction. Available in Black. Made in the USA

S2N is carrying this item as part of a non-profit collaboration with 46NYC to create awareness and donate to charitable causes.

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Those v's are dope! Been looking for some like that.

Hows the fitting on em. I usually wear a large in hanes v's its loose everywhere but chest and shoulders/arms.

·
Silver Sponsor
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Those v's are dope! Been looking for some like that.

Hows the fitting on em. I usually wear a large in hanes v's its loose everywhere but chest and shoulders/arms.
Sorry for the late response. They are a bit on the slim side, not baggy but fashionable if you will. Pretty much what you mention with the hanes shirt.

·
Silver Sponsor
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is there a way to get the white v-neck in for guys?
The care 46out tee is technically a unisex shirt - so for women, it runs about a size large and for men, about a size small... we just list it as a women's shirt and put on our site that it runs a size to a size and a half large.

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
The care 46out tee is technically a unisex shirt - so for women, it runs about a size large and for men, about a size small... we just list it as a women's shirt and put on our site that it runs a size to a size and a half large.
Got the order in Corey, will get shipped tomorrow.
Thanks.
Thanks, I will be ordering more next week. Today is my birthday and I will be getting some loot to be spending. The jacket I want, you dont have my size in.... Im a lil upset

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Just a little FYI on the McGyver's. They run small so I would go with the next size probably even 2 if you want a more of a loose fit. They are slim fit as well.
I normally wear a small in hanes t-shirts and I wear a medium in Arcane 13 shirts. I dont like my jackets to be baggy or too loose fitting. Im thinking to play it safe and getting a medium

1 - 20 of 20 Posts