Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

I love these wide body cars from RAUH-Welt Begriff at the moment just wondering if any on here has any good pics of them, never had the pleasure of seeing one in the flesh yet but i do know that there is some in the uk, My current favorite is this 993 based "Catalina", I think every thing about it appeals to me the color, the wheels, every thing :)

Picture Credit:- Joe Glockner,Farm of Minds

Please posting your pics and opinions :)

Cheers
PHiRe

·
Registered
553 Posts
They are sick, i want to own one in the future i hope

Reactions: PHiRe

·
Registered
765 Posts
I love RWB. One of L4P's OG members used to own one.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I like how RWBs look, but I just dont like how the classic air-cooled Porsches are getting converted :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
848 Posts
I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove everything RWB does. Just sooo expensive

·
Registered
469 Posts
I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove everything RWB does. Just sooo expensive
THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS lol

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I know a guy that owns a RWB 993. Granted I never take pictures, I can snag a few with my cell phone next time I'm around.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry not been about for a while, thanks for all the replys glad it not just me who loves these beasts!!! and H J, if you could get some snaps for us to view that would be excellent!!

thanks again guys!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts