·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Dylan, shouldn't these be in the auto section since you aren't selling them?
Also, w/o knowing the real story behind them, your POV may be off :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
the F40 looks like a fiero. A bunch of them were obviously in a flood, and whats with the 6 pipes on the 550/575?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry its been a long day :)
wrong place but I am sure you can forgive me LOL

I have seen a 550 with 6 pipes before in 2001 sounded lovely !

here's some more

Attachments

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
^^^ Good God. I want that split window vette.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
594 original miles. Oh jeeze!

·
Registered
372 Posts
I think its a koenig car, but the bumper doesn't look familiar - fwiw manufacturers have made 6 tip exhausts from factory - mercedes does it, someone has put up pics on here from a factory tour. Also on fchat there's a 550 that also has a 6 tip exhaust and they can't determine if its aftermarket
If I can recall correctly, the 6-exhaust 550 belonged to Saddam Hussein's son, and was destroyed in an attack once they fled Iraq. And that F40 just hurts! wow.....how does that happen??

·
Registered
130 Posts
the F40 looks like a fiero. A bunch of them were obviously in a flood, and whats with the 6 pipes on the 550/575?
My old neighbor has a 550 with the six pipes on it. He told me it was a german company named Kreiseg (spelling?) that made the 6 pipe exhaust.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Man, if I could just go on barn crawls the rest of my life with no worries of job or money I'd be in heaven. Can you imagine the feeling when you uncover something like this?

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
My old neighbor has a 550 with the six pipes on it. He told me it was a german company named Kreiseg (spelling?) that made the 6 pipe exhaust.
The only problem is that Kreissieg is an aftermarket exhaust company. Unless Ferrari brought in a Kreissieg exhaust and installed it in the factory?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts