Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Lord of War
11,101 Posts
The green ladder is a cable operated rail platform to get heavy stuff to the dock. We have alot of those here at Possum Kingdom lake.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I love that house!

Canada isn't my cup of tea, but never the less, amazing!!
Not to threadjack or anything but how is all of Canada not your cup of tea? If you ask me I can't really notice anything obviously different between Canada and the US unless you were to go far south. I cross the border regularly and it doesn't look or feel any different(except the fact that the speed limits are in mph not km/h).

And back to the thread, where in Canada is that first house? Muskoka area? That area is beautiful but extremely expensive. The houses are out of this world though and most of them are only cottages.

Keep up these sick pictures of sick houses and this thread could easily turn viral just like the garage thread!!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Love the two chairs on the rock to the right. Thanks for the new desktop image to make me work harder.

I have seen this cottage in person and it is truly amazing - as are most of the others around it. It is located in Muskoka (Ontario) on Lake Joseph in an area referred to "Billionaires Row". That should explain it! If you look close enough, at the peak of the boat house you can see rails running up the hill. Those are tracks to the "elevator" - I mean who would want to walk up and down to the lake! :D

1 - 20 of 94 Posts