Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Platinum Sponsor
3,147 Posts
Hello EveryBody!

I am Leo this project RFE - Responsible For Everything. Just come here to say hello and - of course if it is interesting I can tell some words about our project.
Exact brand of this model PROMBRON' (ex.RussoBaltique) - this is uberluxury version of KOMBAT T-98 made by DARTZ, that's why people often call it DARTZ Kombat.
PROMBRON' (ex.RussoBaltique) is oldest armored car brand in the world - factory made first armored car at 1912 and was Russian Tzars army supplier. At 1917 Lenin told his famouse speech from RussoBaltique board. At 1922 new "Soviet" tzars like Trotsky also drived this car...
In 100 years car returned again. To became Royal car...
HSH MONACO PRINCE ALBERT II test this car at Top maruqes Monaco....

·
Registered
993 Posts
That thing is Effin Sick looking!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can i get one for Chicago Rush hour Traffic?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Killer! Can we get some more pics, DARTZ.EU? I would love to see the interior and engine.

·
Platinum Sponsor
3,147 Posts
Thanks. We built this car 2 years - specially for this show - exact 100 years later when first RussoBaltique car was built....First cars for Tzars army was made at 1912. Believe it or not - this was something like modern SUV's......Here is a picture Russian Tzar Nikolai II inspecting cars

But first armored car was built later at 1914...

·
Registered
912 Posts
Welcome to L4P!

Thanks for sharing the history. The T-98 is a beast. I remember seeing pics of it years ago and loved the thing.

·
Platinum Sponsor
3,147 Posts
Welcome to L4P!

Thanks for sharing the history. The T-98 is a beast. I remember seeing pics of it years ago and loved the thing.
Thanks for invitation.
Feel a little bit alien here:bitenails:.
I have lot of pictures of this car - will try post to album.
And now we are preparing RED.DIAMOND edition which will be nuclear bomb.
This car is much more luxurious than any RR - but have 3 inch (7 cm) glass and can drive to 240 km/h.
Anf the main - this is really oldest armored car brand.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts