Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been gearing up for GRV for almost a year now and have just found myself without a copilot. $220k into Team Zombie Hunters VelociRaptor800 and planning on running solo it seems... https://www.facebook.com/GoldRushRally5TeamZombieHunter Any thoughts or experienced GR advice???

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
It's hard to use a map and drive at the same time. Never done Goldrush, but I've dont rallys before. Having a copilot is really helpful.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's hard to use a map and drive at the same time. Never done Goldrush, but I've dont rallys before. Having a copilot is really helpful.
Good electronics will make it easy...

·
Registered
913 Posts
If I was living there I would totally join you, alas I am not and cannot afford to come over. One day...

as for the map thing, cant you just program a gps or something?

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
While you could fly solo, I imagine you would have much more fun with a co-pilot. I'm sure someone will chime in...

·
Registered
284 Posts
Just FMI, how much can one plan to spend on a GR trip? Let's say for someone who's a co pilot. How much would you plan for gaz, food, hotel, booze etc. ?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
i think you cant really put a price on it , pay entry fee , and just go with it , who knows what expenses might be incurred throught the whole thing

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Just FMI, how much can one plan to spend on a GR trip? Let's say for someone who's a co pilot. How much would you plan for gaz, food, hotel, booze etc. ?
Let's see...

It's about 1700 miles of driving... Lets say 12mpg? At $3.85 a gallon.

That's roughly $600 for fuel. Hotels, flights, and entry to events is covered in the $14k entry fee. So all that's left really is food and booze.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i think you cant really put a price on it , pay entry fee , and just go with it , who knows what expenses might be incurred throught the whole thing
Well said...

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
Shipping the car to and from, Then you have Food and Gas...... Then there is the booze and the gambling also the fact we hit a strip clubs in every city.

For the Original Poster..... I can fill that truck up with girls :) I usually find guys with extra spots and just stick blondes in their seats. Makes the rally so much more fun when you bring your own talent along for the ride.

·
I am L4P.
21,656 Posts
I'd tell you to try not to think about how much you'll spend on booze, but you'll be shitfaced you won't even know what you're spending.

The girls Jason will pass your way will be high quality. FYI. He's no whale hunter.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts