Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Rumours are ciculating after dealers and VIP’s supposedly got a sneak peak of the next generation Dodge Viper a couple of weeks ago. You’d think the rumours would be positive, but instead, several publications have been critical after hearing that the car looks more like a re-branded Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione.

Read more!

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
People say that it looks like an 8C, but the car is the same underneath as a SLS. So a stretched 8C with over 600bhp. . . I do not see a downside with this combo.

Nick

·
Registered
643 Posts
Well if it does look like this,

People would be getting rid of their Porsche just to buy this piece of art. Seems sleek and has the aggressiveness that the viper look should have.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Someone posted the picture on a forum I post on, along with an article from a local newspaper. Cant find original source tho. So I can only hope that the car would look like what I have posted

·
Registered
1,661 Posts

People would be getting rid of their Porsche just to buy this piece of art. Seems sleek and has the aggressiveness that the viper look should have.
This is what it should look like, Dodge needs to make this happen asap!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Are they upset because it doesn't catch on fire anymore? If that is what it looks like I think I just found my new car goal. It was a 911 turbo but holy shit batman.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I guess I'm the only one. I love the rear and the side of the rendering, but that hood is terrible.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I guess I'm the only one. I love the rear and the side of the rendering, but that hood is terrible.
Was thinking the same thing, but hopefully this car can vault dodge back into the game. Even though it wont be a high volume car, hopefully it will generate excitement for the brand, and get them selling for of their other cars.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Ugh, Best move they could make would be to pull out the GTS molds and drop that body over the Gen IV chasis/drivetrain.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I've seen the Gen V and it is NOT an 8C re-body - she is all Viper. It's beautiful and they've taken the best elements of all the models and blended them together.

Ralph Gillies is the MAN!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Ugh, Best move they could make would be to pull out the GTS molds and drop that body over the Gen IV chasis/drivetrain. + forged motor
Fixed :D.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts

AGREE

and ill be the first one to do that and maybe take two BLACK and GRAY

1 - 20 of 22 Posts