Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

A while back we showed you spyshots of the Audi R4. In the end that turned out to be a testing car for Audi’s new Quattro. Autocar now released a rumourrill of a R5 that should be planned for 2014. Audi would position the R5 inbetween the TT-RS and the R8 supercar.

That this is a bit unexpected isn’t an understatement. The R5 will only be a two-seater and with a lenght of just 3,933 mm just a bit longer than Lotus Exige.

Read more!

·
Banned
298 Posts
For the states would be my next question?
absolutely not.
Audi likes to **** with us Americans, only allowing the most desirable cars to be looked at by us online, never bought.
If they couldn't bring the rs4 avant or rs5 here, i doubt they would bring this over.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
absolutely not.
Audi likes to **** with us Americans, only allowing the most desirable cars to be looked at by us online, never bought.
If they couldn't bring the rs4 avant or rs5 here, i doubt they would bring this over.
rs5 will be sold in usa....reportedly in 2012

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
An interesting "concept". The model numbering didn't make sense until I read it's an Inline 5 turbo... a little bit of back to the future, only it's 21st century styling and a 2 passenger like the TT... what a TT would be when it hits puberty??? :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts