Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

According to AutoExpress, a brand new C-Class Coupé is heading our way. A top-spec C63 AMG Black Series is following in 2012, resurrecting the sensational CLK Black Series, first launched in 2007.

The online magazine states that the new Black Series will feature wildly flared wheelarches, carbon fiber vents and a deep front splitter. The firm will add a rear diffuser inspired by the Mercedes Formula One team’s racer, along with a small bootlip spoiler. Multi-spoke alloys complete the aggressive look, and conceal lowered, adjustable suspension and larger brakes. Inside will have an extensive carbon fiber trim, plus AMG sports bucket seats and the instrument cluster from the SLS supercar.

Read more!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
cant wait to see it in person. i would 100% be down to buy one if the price is right.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Will they finally get rid of the CLC?
yeah i assumed with the abysmal failure that is the CLC they wouldn't even bother with a C class coupe. Especially when they have an E Class coupe on the market.

·
Registered
248 Posts
It doesn't strike me like any of the 3-series coupes have.

M3 > C63 Coupe

·
Registered
621 Posts
I love it! However, can't see it actually making it to production because benz would be flooding each price level...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts