Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been contemplating on getting a Rubber B strap for quite some time now but never pulled the trigger due to their high cost. Last month, my awesome WIS cousin gave me a blue Rubber B strap for my birthday that would fit my white face ss Daytona... after a very long wait (their shipping is super slow) it finally came yesterday and I took some photos today to share with everyone.

Most of the photos I've seen online of the Rubber B are usually the black rubber on a DSSD. Maybe a few on a Sub, but usually black. I don't think I've seen a blue one on a white dial Daytona yet so I hope you guys enjoy the pics.

As expected, the strap is extremely well made (and for the price it better be!). Super soft (probably the softest rubber strap I've ever touched) and incredibly comfortable. I opted for the tang buckle version and my only complain would be that the spacing in between the holes is a bit too far. Would've been a lot better if they made the spacing smaller and added a few extra holes for ultimate fitment (like the ISOfrane) .

Can't believe how light the Daytona feels now without the ss bracelet on... and I never realized how small the lug width is on the Daytona until now lol.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
That blue contrasts beautifully with the SS case and white face. Merry late Christmas!

p.s. - I checked their site; they are expensive - it'd better last! :)

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
These are definitely very good quality. I have a good friend that has the black one on his DSSD.

Not sure if I like the blue strap on the white daytona.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts