Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ya

Went down to Sema yesterday to see about Getting some parts for my car
but no one in the both new anything about RSC. And the air dam on the front was just a mock up. They were dabble sided tapped on. When I was there the right side was on the floor. But I like the look of the part. Looks like it would be a easy add on If you had there front end already.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Went down to Sema yesterday to see about Getting some parts for my car
but no one in the both new anything about RSC. And the air dam on the front was just a mock up. They were dabble sided tapped on. When I was there the right side was on the floor. But I like the look of the part. Looks like it would be a easy add on If you had there front end already.
Sorry, we don't have a booth this year, just have a couple of cars on display in other booths. I am still in town, will be at the show this afternoon - drop me a line on 786-325-7529 and we'd be happy to sort you out.

The air dam on the front of the car is the actual finished piece, we just didn't have it on hand until the car was in the booth and so we couldn't mount it properly for the show. It does include a full mounting kit/bracket etc. so it's market-ready. Big thanks to the guys at 3M though!!!!

·
Registered
788 Posts
I see those winglet pieces are not on your website yet. Will they be offered in CF as well as a paintable piece? Would they only fit the RSC bumper or could they go on the stock as well?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I see those winglet pieces are not on your website yet. Will they be offered in CF as well as a paintable piece? Would they only fit the RSC bumper or could they go on the stock as well?
They will be offered in carbon fiber or paintable, and will fit either the LP560 OE bumper or the RSC bumper. I hope to have pricing up early next week when we're back from SEMA.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts