Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying for 1 month to get with SBTG and get a few pairs of kicks made for my little nephew and me...The site is down and he's not responding to any emails. WTF? Any one know whats up with the?

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
i was wondering too... i was going to get one of the shirts, but couldn't get on the site, and didn't want to contact over facebook

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't want to bother him on his vacation, you wouldn't happen to know when hes getting back?

mark has been traveling through spain...
want me to make a call?

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
he should be back now, but i noticed their site was down a few days ago, imy kid also wants some kicks. . . .

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Huh that weird. I know he's bout his dollars kinda weird that his site is down......

he should be back now, but i noticed their site was down a few days ago, imy kid also wants some kicks. . . .

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kinda sux because I don't have facebook and won't be joining just to order some sneeks......

Saw something on fb about it...place orders via facebook.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Kinda sux because I don't have facebook and won't be joining just to order some sneeks......
if you make a facebook... we can be frands :D

·
Registered
966 Posts
I just got an email from him today about a order i want to place. He probably is busy and is trying to get through all the emails.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Royalefam,Can't get in touch!!!

Hi Dinoone,

It's Sue from Royalefam. I'm so sorry that you haven't been able to reach us! As CavallinoDG kindly mentioned, we're in the middle of switching servers and have been in technical glitch hell for the past month or so. I can't even log in to reply our site enquries and it's quite frustruating.

Also we were recently in Spain for a DC shoes event too (Knick's always in the know!). But anyway we're always happy to receive emails about customs traveling or not!

Could I have your email to contact you directly? Mine is: [email protected]
Or if you want to email Mark: [email protected]

I'm def looking out for your response :)
My apologies again!
Best,
Sue

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Sue just sent you guys an email!!! :clap: The power of the 4

Hi Dinoone,

It's Sue from Royalefam. I'm so sorry that you haven't been able to reach us! As CavallinoDG kindly mentioned, we're in the middle of switching servers and have been in technical glitch hell for the past month or so. I can't even log in to reply our site enquries and it's quite frustruating.

Also we were recently in Spain for a DC shoes event too (Knick's always in the know!). But anyway we're always happy to receive emails about customs traveling or not!

Could I have your email to contact you directly? Mine is: [email protected]
Or if you want to email Mark: [email protected]

I'm def looking out for your response :)
My apologies again!
Best,
Sue

1 - 16 of 16 Posts