Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 80 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
No as of know he is still driving, he didn't back out yet. I am kinda shocked he is still in normally he always finds excuses, we constantly try to get him to come out.:D But he is still in the look fast category, it takes a skill to drive like us hooligans, we told him to just take it easy lol we will eventually all get to the same stop haha.
haha nice. i got my cousin to come out. hes excited. i also told him to take it easy and ill tell him again when we get there... want him to get comfortable before going balls to the wall.

i'll meet u guyus at the official starting point...its closer to me.
same. ill be at the starting point since its 15 mins away from my house.

·
Registered
646 Posts
haha nice. i got my cousin to come out. hes excited. i also told him to take it easy and ill tell him again when we get there... want him to get comfortable before going balls to the wall.

Nice they can cruise together lol:D

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Corey aka Smith2287 isn't about time you change you ruser name to GODZILLA or however you spell it :).

·
Registered
646 Posts
Corey aka Smith2287 isn't about time you change you ruser name to GODZILLA or however you spell it :).
Haha I am very simple, this is my username everywhere + my email lol. I don't wanna confuse myself.:laugh:

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
just looked up address and it says its an hour 45min away, im gna have to wake up at like 530...o well, ill see everybody there

·
Registered
2,463 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Only a couple of days until the rally! It is really coming up quick. Spread the word to all of your family and friends and encourage them all to come out, have fun and support a good cause! this is most likely one of the last cruises of the car season so come out and end it on a high note! We look forward to seeing everyone Sunday morning!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
meet us below...click on link
Ok ill try, ill post up on this thread if i running close to the meeting time at costco or if ill be at the Fort Lee meeting place on time when im on the way there. Or is there a somebody's number i should text or call

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Ok ill try, ill post up on this thread if i running close to the meeting time at costco or if ill be at the Fort Lee meeting place on time when im on the way there. Or is there a somebody's number i should text or call
was going to PM you my # but can't whats yours?

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
(516)639-9694....txt me so I kno yours. I don't usually answer number I don't know

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
About what time will this end at Grand Prix NY?

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
couple others cars are going to meet us at our Fort Lee Caravan start

Caravan: From FORTLEE A&P parking lot on Lemoine right off the GWB

Meet @ 6:45am rollout @ 7am

2160 Lemoine Ave, Fort Lee, NJ 07024 to 315 New Jersey 15, Wharton, NJ 07885 - Google Maps

Now got about 9 cars meeting up...who else is in?

Please post up @ this thread and meet us at the meet point at times stated, also if you wish PM your # and I'll PM back so we can wait for you if your late, but please don't be

·
Registered
646 Posts
couple others cars are going to meet us at our Fort Lee Caravan start

Caravan: From FORTLEE A&P parking lot on Lemoine right off the GWB

Meet @ 6:45am rollout @ 7am

2160 Lemoine Ave, Fort Lee, NJ 07024 to 315 New Jersey 15, Wharton, NJ 07885 - Google Maps

Now got about 9 cars meeting up...who else is in?

Please post up @ this thread and meet us at the meet point at times stated, also if you wish PM your # and I'll PM back so we can wait for you if your late, but please don't be

Im all set up on my end, my 3 cars will meet you on rt. 80 when you come through lodi area. So Bill shoot me a text when you guys are accounted for and rolling this way we time it good so nobody bust our chops for being in the shoulder to long.

61 - 80 of 338 Posts