Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Lots of new information has been updated. We will officially be ending this rally at Grand Prix New York! We are very excited to finish here with some fun entertainment and friendly racing on their tracks! See the OP for more details and information. We have also posted an outline of the route we will be taking on this run. It is just at 100 miles in total. If you have any more questions before the rally please post up questions in this thread so we can answer them! We hope to see you all on the 7th!

*NOTE*
Daylight savings is the same day as the rally. Be sure to set your clocks back! Although if you don't it wont be a bad thing, because you will be there for the rally a bit early!

·
Banned
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
LOL yeah i was but for a stupid reason. Someone decided just to ban me because i was associated with another person. Well that moderator isn't here anymore so I kindly asked an admin to help me out and ta da, back in business!
let me guess....

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
its already on the first page w/ in the first 5posts...

·
Registered
785 Posts
I'm going to come out and do 1 or 2 legs, but I have to be back by noon for a family event that I can't miss! Don't be surprised if I'm driving in my suit & pilotis :)
Bill let me know what time you are heading there.. I am doing the same thing, I cant do the whole run :eek:

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Me and Jesse have to pick up my cousin and he is in Carlstadt so we will get you guys on rt 80 somewhere around lodi where we would get on.
Sounds good, I'll call you that morning

A&P is perfect (right behind my place) lol
lol I know! but more important is that its right by ramp to jump on route 80

·
Registered
785 Posts
haha come on Will you can do it.. I will blow your phone up that morning with calls lol

u know what.. lets go out saturday night and just go straight hahah

·
Registered
646 Posts
is he gonna drive? or just look fast? :lol:
No as of know he is still driving, he didn't back out yet. I am kinda shocked he is still in normally he always finds excuses, we constantly try to get him to come out.:D But he is still in the look fast category, it takes a skill to drive like us hooligans, we told him to just take it easy lol we will eventually all get to the same stop haha.

41 - 60 of 338 Posts