Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Ask Arturo or Chris lol, yeah the car had a tempt plate still on it and we were driving hard.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Ask Arturo or Chris lol, yeah the car had a tempt plate still on it and we were driving hard.
nah fk you Corey. youre bringing your car and Jesse's crazy ass is comin with you. imma be there with my car, Arturo is showing and i convinced Ryan's homo rx7 ass to come so you'll def have a group of hooligans to run with :lol:

EDIT* just saw that Nik and Bill are planning to attend to....itll be like old times haha except with 120 more hp.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
hey, i'll be there too. so it's not just you guys running like a chicken with your head cut off

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Now all I need is my gopro back from rx7 Ryan...that's the one thing we dropped the ball on when we used to do runs almost weekly...imagine the footage we would have;-)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Something tells me this run might be epic... ;)

·
Registered
596 Posts
nah fk you Corey. youre bringing your car and Jesse's crazy ass is comin with you. imma be there with my car, Arturo is showing and i convinced Ryan's homo rx7 ass to come so you'll def have a group of hooligans to run with :lol:

EDIT* just saw that Nik and Bill are planning to attend to....itll be like old times haha except with 120 more hp.
Don't be mad when I pull on you like OJ pulled on the cops and throw out the peace sign as I pass...:lol:;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you all for considering this event! It is shaping up to be a very good time like always. Come out and have some fun and feel good that you are doing this all for charity!

Hope to see you all in two weeks

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I'm going to come out and do 1 or 2 legs, but I have to be back by noon for a family event that I can't miss! Don't be surprised if I'm driving in my suit & pilotis :)

21 - 40 of 338 Posts