Luxury4Play.com banner

201 - 220 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Yea trymyv is sick....i tried to get VAG EATR, as in volkswagon audi group eater, but the dmv said no :(

·
Registered
897 Posts
well thats probably cause they miss understood the VAG part

VAG EATR would have been classic in more ways then one lol
I have the 2011 V and i was lookin for the custom plate but the new New York plates are fuggly

·
Registered
897 Posts
Do you have a choice to pick the white one or does everyone have to convert to the new style license plate?
You have to convert. it sucks but i like just got my car a cup weeks ago and i think my dad just re-registered the white plate cause my plates are still white.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
i know i think im just gna get it on a europlate

·
Registered
517 Posts
You have to convert. it sucks but i like just got my car a cup weeks ago and i think my dad just re-registered the white plate cause my plates are still white.
that sucks I bet there going to make you pay to change your tags to the new style.

BTW, does anyone know what ended up happening to the guy with the EVO? (the one that crashed)

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
damn sick picks from kbahl and omar...

yo kbahl...you were in the white benz next to me at that red apple place right? i looked over and gave you a head nod but you stared at me like i was an idiot hahahahaha so i didnt think it was you.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
lol im sorry i was exhausted and so confused at that point. i might have been looking at my idiot friend in my passanger seat btw, he couldnt stop farting it was heinous lol

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
nope i want to see some videos too

201 - 220 of 338 Posts