Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Winter seems endless so we took advantage of a day where snow wasn't falling and shot some photos by the Milwaukee Art Museum of my friend Jordan's built, Rotiform'd, and extremely fun STI.

The Do-Luck wing and color matched Karlton fender flares were just put on, the Rotiforms got put back on for the photoshoot, and we went and had some fun. The motor is built and puts down over 600whp

JordanSTI-8 by AndyE666, on Flickr

JordanSTI-7 by AndyE666, on Flickr

JordanSTI-6 by AndyE666, on Flickr

JordanSTI-5 by AndyE666, on Flickr

JordanSTI-4 by AndyE666, on Flickr

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
You know Jordan? Small world! I can't stand the new wing, but his car is very clean!

Also, did he get it re-tuned? I thought he was only making ~450whp

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know Jordan? Small world! I can't stand the new wing, but his car is very clean!

Also, did he get it re-tuned? I thought he was only making ~450whp

its making ~450 on 93 with 10lbs less boost for winter. but on e85 and the full 30psi its at ~615whp.

and yeah i know jordan! haha

·
Registered
848 Posts
If it was wingless it'd be pretty cool, always liked a hawkeye.

Whats the tie things holding the front bumber and fenders together?

·
Registered
848 Posts
A quick release bumper? For what purpose?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's a trend thing now.

Overall, I like the car. But, the front end looks off. Nothing seems to match color-wise and the front Karltons fit terribly.
It's just the front passenger side fender flare thats off and he knows it (obviously). he's in the process of fixing it but needs a different fender i believe

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
the whole stance thing is dumb in my opinion, those bumper ties are retarded. About as purposeful as tow hooks on ricers that never see track duty.

Like the look of this STI, could live without the wing and maybe fit those fender flares on a little more.

Reactions: Chris796

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Overall, I like the car. But, the front end looks off. Nothing seems to match color-wise and the front Karltons fit terribly.
It's just the front passenger side fender flare thats off and he knows it (obviously). he's in the process of fixing it but needs a different fender i believe
Like the look of this STI, could live without the wing and maybe fit those fender flares on a little more.
Not much to add here that hasn't already been said. I usually dig the Karlton flares, and I'm sure they'll look much better once your friend re-fits them to look more cohesive. Rotiforms are cool, but I'd bail on the wing. Just my 2 psi of course.
:)

·
Bronze sponsor
742 Posts
Gorgeous, we love it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts