Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I keep wondering if I should take my wing off. I kinda like the wingless look. The guys at Rossion also thought I should.

My Rossion and Noble (Noble now sold)

Nice shots Chris, love the paint on that car.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I keep wondering if I should take my wing off. I kinda like the wingless look. The guys at Rossion also thought I should.

My Rossion and Noble (Noble now sold)

Nice shots Chris, love the paint on that car.
Thanks Chase ! You should take the wing off, I think it would look really cool on your car ;)

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
How much downforce does the wing produce?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I believe on the Rossion the downforce is not much if any. Even on the Noble the measured downforce was not much because the wing was too low. The Rossion wing is lower. I also thought about making some new brackets to raise the wing.

On my Noble, the wing was at the top of the rear window when looking in the mirror. On the rossion, the wing is right in the middle and the wing is not skinny, so it blocks off most of your rear view.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Rossion Q1

I have the gray one like the picture, with light and dark gray interior. It really looks nice without the wing. ine was the first one came to Cali,Jan-1-2009. I love it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
There is a lot of information on Rossion's site. Quick answer is about $100k, optioned maybe to $110K. My options were Sat Nav system. Wing. Stripe. Contrasting stitched leather interior. Which was pretty loaded. You can also get some factory mods done which I recommend such as a Rossion Blow Off Valve, and Electronic Boost Controller. I ended up adding those later.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have the gray one like the picture, with light and dark gray interior. It really looks nice without the wing. ine was the first one came to Cali,Jan-1-2009. I love it.

Awesome. What number is your's?

Mine is 025

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
I believe on the Rossion the downforce is not much if any. Even on the Noble the measured downforce was not much because the wing was too low. The Rossion wing is lower. I also thought about making some new brackets to raise the wing.

On my Noble, the wing was at the top of the rear window when looking in the mirror. On the rossion, the wing is right in the middle and the wing is not skinny, so it blocks off most of your rear view.
I think it definitely looks more aggressive with the wing.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nice pix!

#49 chiming in

·
Registered
85 Posts
More pix

·
Registered
85 Posts
What's the difference between the Rossion and Noble outside the body?

Nick
Front rear clam, doors, wheels, interior, carbon seats, power windows, radiator setup, oil cooler, intercooler and rear cooling setup with carbon air ducting, all different. 300 changes including a quiafe differential

Generally, the frame and suspension geometry, roof, and windshield are the same. Engines are built with trick parts and I believe there are some changes. The Rossion is rated at 450 hp and 400 ft.lbs

1 - 20 of 24 Posts