·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: DBugden09

·
Registered
245 Posts
Love the Q1's...had one in blue and kicked myself after selling. I should have one of their new model's, the RP-120 race car within a few weeks when it gets finished being assembled!

·
Registered
238 Posts
They're pretty nice, definitely out of the ordinary.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
great photoshoot

·
Registered
238 Posts
Only thing that kind of bugs me is the lack of "exclusivity" with the car. Everything looks good, but not "exotic" in the traditional sense. You buy this car for yourself, that's for sure. It's not as good looking as a Lamborghini or Ferrari to me, but to all their own!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Only thing that kind of bugs me is the lack of "exclusivity" with the car. Everything looks good, but not "exotic" in the traditional sense. You buy this car for yourself, that's for sure. It's not as good looking as a Lamborghini or Ferrari to me, but to all their own!
It's much more rare than those cars are, so it's more exclusive. But I know what you really mean; it's not automatically desired by everyone else around you as you drive by... and that's one of the positives for me with this car.. i like being able to drive around something really fun and exotic but when I go to a restaurant or gas station I don't get mobbed by people asking stupid questions like "so did you steal it?" or "was that a graduation present?" or "mannnnn how much does that cost" or "what year is it" etc.... and lastly because when they see a Ferrari or Lambo or even just those badges, they assume so much about a person. With the Rossion, nobody except car guys know what it is, so there's a big lack of stereotyping and nothing but cool car enthusiasts to talk with. :)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts