Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 491 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting phone calls from people reporting that they have spotted Ronin in a serious crash? Can anyone confirm? Grey Lotus, orange accented wheels on the 101.. In all seriousness I hope he is ok. Supposedly had people on stretchers..

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Update us when you find out more. I know there's people who don't like him but nobody deserves to get hurt or killed. Hope he's okay.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Hope he is well; if not, Allan will have no one to run over in his new toy.

joking aside.... hope is is fine as well as all others involved

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Just saw his post on youtube...

I was rear ended by some fuckin **** in a Porsche while on the fwy. He hit my left rear and spun me, I ended up in the right side wall.... I can't wait to see this fuckin **** in jail for a hit and run...Fuckin **** Porsche owners...No one in front of me or in ether laneon my side and this **** hits me up the ass...what does that tell ya about Porsche owners...always lookin for a cute ass even if it's an old dude

- roninexige

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
^
A BMW owner would have done it properly. So tell this idiot to stfu and be thankful it wasnt one.

·
Registered
877 Posts
What tires is he running?
When he was a member here he said he is running on Hoosier slicks. So I guess these are also Hoosier.

Can someone predict if he gets into troubles with his insurance because he was running slicks? In Europe insurance wouldn't have covered that accident just because not road certified tires were used.
I hope he rebuilds it! I like the maniac built he has done!

1 - 20 of 491 Posts