Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Car destroyed but those rims...

By the way i had a ride in that car, and i was a bit disapointed by the quality of some materials inside...i excpected not even a gram of plastic,,,and there were lots of it...i hope the phantom is not like that.....

·
Registered
226 Posts
Not a fan of the car or the rims.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Car destroyed but those rims...

By the way i had a ride in that car, and i was a bit disapointed by the quality of some materials inside...i excpected not even a gram of plastic,,,and there were lots of it...i hope the phantom is not like that.....
Of course the Phantom has plastic in it. Which parts are you talking about. Obviously the radio, a/c, etc are plastic. For the most part the ghost and phantom are similar.

Every one has different taste. Keep the traditional look like most, but some like to Mod their cars whether it's a simple tint or some big ASS rims. Man I am glad I live in LA.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
This car is the business, great color combo too! Might i add that if the wheels were machined/raw finish it would set the car off that much more, great job with the design though!

·
Registered
5,540 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
Of course the Phantom has plastic in it. Which parts are you talking about. Obviously the radio, a/c, etc are plastic. For the most part the ghost and phantom are similar.

Every one has different taste. Keep the traditional look like most, but some like to Mod their cars whether it's a simple tint or some big ASS rims. Man I am glad I live in LA.
Well said, and I agree. To each his / her own, and respect everyone's individual style.

·
Registered
230 Posts
chrome wheels on RR.... no way!!! it's not a pick-up truck!!!! :D

·
Registered
552 Posts
All that money spent on the car and bought crappy Rims..... FAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think they had to buy the rims since it's probably (I'm assumeing) a company car :lol:

I honestly don't see what the big deal is :confused:. It looks clean and simple. Nothing over the top. If it was murdered out, everyone would be drooling over it. Guaranteed

·
Registered
153 Posts
Wonder how it looks with those rims, but in a flat black.
As you wish. :bow1:

This is our other Ghost with nearly the same wheel, the Giovanna Siena in 24" as opposed to the chrome 22s on the white car.

Sorry for the cameraphone quality...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts