Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and welcome to my post.

I'm spreading the word on my new purchase.

A Rolex DeepSea Sea-Dweller, especially made along with the Royal Navy Clearance Diver's 60th anniversary.
It has our branch badge laser inscribed onto the back plate to make it unique from any other DSSD.

Rolex made 50 of these limited edition watches with no plan to make any more. I have number 29/50.

All 50 were sold to serving Clearance Divers but I am aware that two have been sold. One to a collector in England and the other in Amsterdam. So there are some available but the majority are keen to keep hold of them.

Photos are to follow or you can see them on Instagram @Lippylad.

Thanks for looking and please feel free to leave comments

Lippy

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Really? This thread is worthless with out pics. Since certain sketchy traits are obvious in this thread, Legos are a must for validation. OP, if you don't know what that means, search the forum.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Unfortunately it won't let me upload pictures from my iphone so I'll have to wait until weekend to add some. If you have access to Instagram look through my photos @Lippylad.
I'm just wanting to spread the knowledge and share my new, sought after watch for other enthusiasts to find out about and enjoy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts